Well, a few interesting things to report; firstly, google analytics or my blog has died, as my statistics have completely stopped...I guess I'll type an experimental post and see what response I get! Or perhaps you're all objecting to the new layout and my use of pink?
Secondly; the I am proud to report that China has decided to block my blog for being a little bit too revolutionary!! I imagine this is bad news for the blog-followers in China, although hopefully they come back into democracy in a very short while now so it's not too bad.
I want to tell y'all about some of my hilarious call centre quotes:
'Hello? Ah, sorry, you've got the wrong number! ...you sound nice though...want to talk?'
'I'm sorry, I'm in the middle of cooking the baby'
'I'll send you $20 a month to defend human rights, but I still think we should nuke the bastards'
Right; sorry it's so short but seeing as I'm not sure you're going to be able to read it I don't want to write too much! Will check in a couple of days and see what the computer says...
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tl;dr
Loving the quotes!
Post a Comment